Youtube Video Search – Youtube API V3 PHP Script
Last UpdatedFebruary 4, 2018
Youtube Video Search is a simple and easy to use youtube API based video search script. Video search and video playing is inside the script and the thumbnails are easy to customize using Boostrap based library. The whole script’s client side is boostrap based and even a dummy can change style.css and change the appearance of the script very easily. When the user clicks on a video it will go to the video page and play. Also it displays the description statistics and comments for the video at the bottom of the video view page. This script is fully responsive and written in very easy way to edit to suit someones need.
What you need is a API Key from Google API Console to setup this script. This script single configuration file for API Key.
- Bootstrap based Responsive Designs
- Youtube API V3
- Search anything in Youtube inside your web
- View youtube videos inside your web
- Pay video inside video view page
- View details of the video – description and statistics
- View Video comments
- Sort your search results by Date, Ratings, Title
- Manage Youtube API from single configuration file.