Youtube Download PHP Script
Youtube PHP Downloader is a simple and easy to use Youtube API based video search and download script. This script allows you to download videos in high and low quality to a temporary server folder and then let you to download it from that temporary folder. Setting up this script inside your web is easy. Installation guide will let you to setup it in few minutes.
Besides of this downloading part, this script has video search and watching options using Youtube API V3 and the thumbnails are easy to customize using Bootstrap CSS library. The whole script is Boostrap based and even a dummy can change style.css and change the appearance of the script. When the user clicks on a video it will popup the video and play. Also it displays the description statistics and comments for the video at the popup window. The script uses Ajax command to get details for the popup modal so the page is really fast to load. This script is fully responsive and written in very easy way to edit to suit someones need.
What you need is a API Key from Google API Console to setup this script. This script single configuration file for API Key.
- Bootstrap based Responsive Designs
- Youtube API V3
- Search anything in Youtube inside your web
- Download Videos in High or Low Quality
- If High Quality Failed due to server resources, then try again button for Low Quality
- View youtube videos inside your web as a popup modal
- Pay video inside a Popup modal
- View details of the video – description and statistics
- View Video comments
- Sort your search results by Date, Ratings, Title
- Manage Youtube API from single configuration file.