There seems to be no legal way to have a full version of Photoshop without any payment. However, with the 7-day trial, you are given a chance to use Photoshop with all of its features for free. The below part clarifies step by step to download and install Photoshop free trial.
1. Download Photoshop Free Trial
To have Photoshop trial file downloaded on your computer, follow these steps.
- Go to https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
- Click on Free Trial, which will lead you to the page where Photoshop free trial file is automatically downloaded on your computer.
Note: Click Try again if you don’t see any downloading.
2. Install Photoshop Trial Version
The installation process includes the following steps.
- Double-click to open the downloaded file for Photoshop free trial. You may be asked to verify the file on Mac.
- Launch the Photoshop Installer: On Windows, click Yes and wait for Photoshop Installer to open. On Mac, click on the Photoshop icon to begin the installation.
- Click Sign in to log in your Adobe account. If you don’t have one, choose Sign up and fill all required information.
- Click to choose your level of experience with Photoshop from the drop-down list.
- Click Continue to proceed with the process.
- Complete any questions given in the process and wait for Photoshop to be downloaded and installed on your computer.
3. Launch Photoshop to Use
It will take around 30 minutes for the installation process to finish. After that, you can open and use Photoshop for 7 days. When the trial expires, it’s your choice whether to make a payment for its premium version or go for other image editors.